UV radiation can cause changes in the skin's collagen called photo-aging. These changes can take the form of wrinkles and fine lines, decreased skin elasticity (sagging skin), or a thickened skin textured. A symptom of this is easy bruising on sun-exposed areas such as the back of hands. Over the years, repeated sunburns and unprotected exposure to the sun can increase the risk of skin cancers including basal cell and malignant melanoma and other types of skin cancers..
"Prevention is better than cure" is entirely true, also in this case . Below are few tips to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays:
Before you go outdoor, apply sunscreen to your face neck and hands everyday. Use sunscreen that has a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or more, with a broad spectrum of protection against both UV-A and UV-B rays. Broad specturm sunscreens include avobenzone, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.Mexoryl SX is a new component, that also offers strong protection against UV rays.
- Apply sunscreen generously. if you are exercising heavily or swimming, reapply. Always keep it with you (in your Purse or gym/beach bag ) * I dont ever recommend leaving any product in your car. the constant heat conditions can elemedate the quality of any product making it useless / pointless *
- Use a sunblock on your lips, preferably with an SPF of 20 or above.
- Wear sunglasses with UV-A and UV-B light protection.
- Wear a hat with a wide brim when possible.
- Limit your time outdoors when the sun is at its highest (about 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Try a sunless tanner, if you love that bronzed look.
Helps to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
2. Mary Kay® Subtle Tanning Lotion
For the “safest” tan, this lightweight, non-greasy formula glides on evenly for a gradual bronze glow that’s natural enough to look real. (It does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn.)
3. Mary Kay® After-Sun Replenishing Gel
This ultralight, cool blue gel is formulated with soothing botanical extracts to replenish vital moisture to the body lost by exposure to the sun, leaving skin feeling hydrated, smooth and refreshed.
4. Mary Kay® Lip Protector Sunscreen SPF 15
This fragrance-free, waterproof formula provides UVA/UVB protection.
- TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 30
Firms, softens and reduces the appearance of fine lines and protects from UVA/UVB rays.
- TimeWise® Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35
Helps reduce the chance of skin damage, freckling and uneven colouration due to sunburn before they occur by blocking harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Mary Kay® Tinted Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF 20
Three benefits in one: sheer colour, oil-free moisturization and UVA/UVB protection. Six shades,
- MKMen™ Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 25
Provides UVA/UVB protection to help shield skin from the harmful rays that may cause premature aging of the skin.
- Don't wait, if you have any unusual looking moles or changes in your skin. See your doctor immediately!
Do you dream about younger, healthier and more radiant looking skin? Microdermabrasion set is a safe non-invasive alternative to chemical peels or laser surgery that can be achieve in just a few minutes 1-2 times a week in your own home! .A routine exfoliation treatment will result in younger, healthier, and more radiant skin.Microdermabrasion is a skin-freshening technique that helps repair facial skin that takes a beating from the sun and the effects of aging.
TimeWise® Even Complexion Mask
90% said their skin immediately looked brighter.
95% said their skin felt soft.
90% said their skin felt moisturized.
Plus, to protect your skin and help prevent further damage, it's essential to use an SPF~
PLEASE LIKE ---> www.Facebook.com/ERINFEISLERatMARYKAY
NEVER PAY FULL PRICE WITH ME Contact me today <3